Over time it is one of the tasks that are still sought after because it is not easy to do, although it is feasible with some of the available applications. Karaokes usually have musical tracks, separating the voice so that they can be sung by all kinds of people in their rooms.
The same thing happens on Android, there are many apps that are sought to suppress the voices of a theme and save it to use the base with our own voice. A program that does this task easily on PC is Audacitycomplete audio editor and that is not available in the Google system.
We will explain how to remove the voice to the songs step by step, as well as recommending the best apps to work with on your phone. A simple utility to use for this job is SingPlay, which will also act as a karaoke if we want to sing a song at any time.
The best autotune apps for Android
Remove vocals from songs with SingPlay
This app is considered as one of the best when it comes to removing the voice from songs, being one of the easiest to use as well. SingPlay is available outside of the Play Store, which will make us have to download the tool from one of the known download portals.
SingPlay can act in several ways, one of them is to remove the entire voice or sometimes almost completely remove it, leaving some echoes in it. Many karaokes usually do that, leave a part of the echo to be sung on top of them and you can record what you want, without limitations.
To remove vocals from songs with the SingPlay app, Do the following:
- The first thing is to download and install SingPlay in your terminal, you can download it for example from Uptodown
- Start the application once it is installed on your phone, if you get one or two messages, close with “X” in the upper right
- Now, you can see the songs in the documents where you are going to have the musicby default it usually comes in Downloads, Music and other phone folders
- Click on one that you want to remove the voice from the song and it will be played
- Once you get the message, remove the same with «Ok», do not click on the other box with a message that says “Don´t ask again”
- If you have chosen a music track, it will start playing, to remove the voice from the track, click on the third icon below, on the microphonethis will remove the voice or voices, in some it does it completely, in others you can see that the echoes sound
It’s free and it does karaoke
The SingPlay app is usually effective, plus it’s fast for what we are looking for and it is a free utility, it has everything to be the best when it comes to removing voices. It can do karaoke, it does the work of two applications in one, we can also record on the fly the song that interests you the most, whether it’s a well-known hit or even sing on a downloaded basis.
From looking for a karaoke as well as taking the voice off a track, it is one of the most complete right now, and it is usually updated periodically. The developer with the passage of time is correcting errorsmany are minor changes and others are added, such as some musical bases.
You can choose a track, mute the vocals and start recording with the button first, once you press it, it will give you several seconds to get ready. SingPlay is a wonderful application with which we can have fun with family and friends, all quickly and using only two buttons.
How to record with SingPlay
SingPlay goes beyond removing the vocals from songs, gives you the possibility to record while live and give a fresh air to all the songs. It is a perfect tool for everything with just the right options, but being the precise ones when looking for the two functions.
Recording in SingPlay is done as follows:
- Launch the app on your mobile phone
- Choose one of the many tracks you have on your phone
- Mute the track by clicking on the bottom right buttonthe third
- Once you only listen to the music track, press «Rec», a counter will start with up to 3 seconds, once you finish singing on the base
- Give the best of you, for this you can sing alone or with someone using if you want the lyricsfor this you can search for it on the Internet
It’s a quick way to silence as much as possible, you can hear some voices in the background that will be barely noticeable and can help you go to the correct part of the letter. If the track does not add any more echo voices, it will be completely muted, having the entire backing clean.
Audacity is not accessible on Android, so if you have a computer it is another quick solution, the program is free for all users. It is an audio editor that has been used by many stations and some still use the app having optimal performance.
To separate the voice from the musical basedo the following in Audacity:
- Launch the application on your computer
- In the effects tab, click on it and wait for it to separate the voice, leaving only the clean music
- Hit “File” – “Save” and choose an output name
Of the applications to remove the voice of the songs, it is one of the best after having tested the tool with more than 50 different songs. SplitHit is based on doing your job the right waycomplying as the most and without any limitation.
You can remove the voice from the song and being able to sing along to the new music-only track, the app is similar to SingPlay, but faster. SplitHit also has the option of being able to divide and save the tracks separately, as if you were a true professional DJ.
Maker: Sonic Melody
It is one of the apps that removes the voice and separates the music track to store it in any directory on the phone, choose a folder where you usually store files. Maker: Sonic Melody only requires two steps to separate the voice to the songsso it can be positive for users with a low level.
Includes Sonic Melody Vocal Remover tool, Similar to Vocal Remover, a service that is available on the Internet, it requires nothing more than a Wi-Fi or mobile connection. The Vocal Remover utility removes the voice or voices that appear on the track, leaving the musical instruments clean.