With a weight of 450 grams, Huawei has launched its new tablet in Peru Huawei MatePad (2022), a hybrid device that will allow you to carry out not only your office activities, but also design. What features does it come with? Will it be compatible with the stylus pen?
The Huawei MatePad (2022) It comes with a 10.4-inch IPS/LCD screen with a resolution of 2,000 x 1,200 pixels. Inside we can find a home processor, the Kirin 710A.
It will also arrive in Peru in two storage versions, one with 64 GB and another with 128 GB. Both work together with 4 GB of RAM.on an operating system headed by HarmonyOS 2.0.
On the other hand, the Huawei MatePad (2022) will house an 8-megapixel front camera and a 13-megapixel rearto be used in the subject of video calls or teleconferences, now that it is so common.
Around its battery, the hybrid tablet will come with 7,250 mAh, in addition to being compatible with the M-Pencil, the Chinese company’s smart pencil. The 64GB Huawei MatePad (2022) will be priced at 899 soles, while the 128GB at 1,099 soles.
The Huawei MatePad (2022) comes with a 10.4-inch IPS/LCD screen with a resolution of 2,000 x 1,200 pixels. (Photo: Huawei)
HUAWEI MATEPAD (2022) TECHNICAL SHEET: CHARACTERISTICS
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 245.2 x 154.96 x 7.35 mm with 450 grams
- SCREEN: 10.4-inch IPS/LCD Resolution 2,000 x 1,200 pixels. 470 nits
- PROCESSOR: Kirin 710A. Mali G51 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- INTERNAL STORAGE: 64/128GB. Expandable with microSD cards
- REAR CAMERA: 13MP f/1.8
- FRONT CAMERA: 8MP f/2.0
- BATTERY: 7,250mAh
- OS: Harmony OS 2.0
- CONNECTIVITY: 4G (optional). Wi-Fi ac. Bluetooth 5.1. USB Type C GPS
- OTHERS: 3x microphone. 4x speakers. Compatible with M-Pen 2. Compatible with Super Device. TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification. TÜV Rheinland Flicker Free Certification