Every day there are more people who add to the fact of buying and selling things online, both new and used. Through the different applications that we can get on the web. One of these applications is Wallapop, which is distinguished by buying and selling used products. Besides that has its own shipping systemwhich we will talk about in the next few lines.
Where can the Wallapop shipping service be available?
The Wallapop shipping service is available throughout the territory of Spain. With the exception of Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands. It also reaches Italy, but you can only use Seur, the mail service is not available.
What does ‘I ship’ mean within the Wallapop app?
As we said before, the application of Wallapop has its own delivery system. When in the different advertisements we find the phrase ‘I ship’, what the person who sells is expressing is that they use the Wallapop Shipments system.
Sellers prefer the Wallapop Shipments service, since they can deliver the product to the home of the interested party in an easy, fast, and controlled way. It also offers the option of taking the package to a post office for the buyer to pick it up.
And above all things, both the seller and the buyer can be confident in the negotiation. Until the buyer confirms that he is satisfied with the product, the money is not released to the seller. Once the product is accepted, Wallapop immediately transfers the money to the seller. But like everything good, it has something bad, the faults of the service are that does not receive package of more than 30 kilosnor greater than 270 centimeters.
How are the products purchased to initiate the transaction?
Buying products on Wallapop is not complicated at all. Here we leave you the step by step:
- Download the app on either iOS or Android devices.
- Proceed to register in the Wallapop application, which we can do through Facebook, Google or Email. At the time of registration we must fill some filters. These will allow we always get information about the offers more in line with our location.
- Once our account is created, we open the application, and we are located in Search in Wallapop. Which is at the top of the app, where the magnifying glass appears.
- We write the name of the product we need. The list is immediately generated with all the options they have about the required product.
- Once the product you want to buy is located, it is recommended to carefully review the ad, to know all the details of the merchandise they offer.
- Next, we can start a conversation with the sellerthrough the Chat that the application offers us.
- Once we have agreed the details with the seller, we click buy.
- Finally, the screen will appear where we will establish the method of Wallapop payment, whichever suits us best, we have the options of wallet, PayPal or card. We will also indicate the delivery address, which can be to the address or to a post office.
Once the purchase is finalized, Wallapop retains the money, Until the buyer receives the product and notifies that he is satisfied with the same. And that is when it is time to deliver the money to the seller.
What shipping options does the seller have when confirming a product?
As soon as the buyer accepts the sale, the system generates a unique barcode for that deal. Which is necessary for the matter of dispatch and tracking.
The seller, upon receiving the confirmation that they bought the product, has two options to send it.
- Take it personally to a post office.
- Use the services of Wallapop Shipments, so that they pick up the package directly at your home.
In either case, the seller before delivering the product must:
- Print the label generated by the system. It is generated by clicking on the barcode.
- Properly pack the product, and stick the label on the box.
What is the product shipment tracking process?
In the application, both the buyer and the seller can follow the route of the package sent. You can also use the delivery locator on the Post Office website. Only you must access the applications and enter the tracking code.
Once you have received your product, if for any reason you are not satisfied with it. Wallapop allows you to make a claim. But they have to be within the following 48 hours, counted from the moment it appears as Delivered in the application. The last step in an online buying and selling process is the reciprocal assessment of those involved in the sale.
The entry What does ‘I ship’ mean in Wallapop? – Sales Tools was first published on Discover How To.