The android devices they are full of functions little known by their users. Currently, smartphones carry not only a large screen, but also a new processor and improvements in their camera modules. But do you know what the button known as “eye rest” is for?
You can find this function in the notification bar. In it you can also deactivate the “airplane mode”, the “reading mode” or simply the “wifi”. In some Android cell phoneslike the Huawei, you can locate the option of “eyes rest”.
SIGHT: What is the small hole under your Android phone and when should you use it
WHAT IS THE “EYE REST” BUTTON ON MY ANDROID CELL PHONE
- To activate the “Eye rest” function, you must slide down the notification bar.
- At that moment you can press the “Visual rest” button.
- This allows you to activate the famous “blue filter”.
- With this, the light emitted by your cell phone will be less powerful and you will avoid visual fatigue.
- Also, this will help you at night so that you can fall asleep much faster.
With the “Visual rest” option you can reduce the intensity of brightness on your Android phone. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- The “blue filter” can also be graduated, that is, you can choose the level of intensity.
- To do this, simply go to Settings and from there to Display.
- Look for the “Visual rest” option and with it you can regulate how much yellow intensity you want on your Android smartphone.
- Remember that you can program it to activate automatically at a certain time.
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT PUT YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE ON VIBRATION
- The first detail that you have to take into account is that when the vibration is activated on your cell phone, it uses more battery unlike having it with sound.
- This small component that is quite tiny in a smartphone may require more resources to be able to vibrate.
- On the other hand, you can define the silent mode in case you are running out of battery so that it does not run out quickly instead of choosing the vibrator on your Android phone.
- You can also choose how strong you want the vibration to be on your device. It is better to choose the shorter vibrations so that there is not too much energy drain.