Do you need to convert a PDF file to Excel and do not want to install programs? Then you are in luck, because we will tell you all the ways that exist to carry out this conversion.
The PDF format is one of the most popular and used, due to the practical and portable which turns out to have the files this way. But the situation can happen where you have a file with this format and you need to convert it to exceleither to analyze or edit some tables, for example.
For convert a pdf to excel It is not necessary to install any program on your computer, as there are several ways to do it. For this reason, we have prepared this post, in which we will tell you all the available methods and do not require you to download any.
These methods range from how to convert a PDF to Excel through Microsoft Excel 365 itself even some of the best web pages dedicated to it.
How to convert a PDF to Excel from within Microsoft Excel 365
Converting a PDF to Excel is extremely simple, as long as you have the Office 365 service. If so, then you should follow the steps below.
- The first thing is to open a new excel table from Microsoft Excel 365.
- Then you have to go to the tab Datalocated on the top ribbon.
- This will display some options, but what matters is the Get information.
- Then you will see a list of options and you must click on from a file.
- Finally, you choose the option From PDF.
Doing this will open a Windows Explorer window, in which you will have to browse to the location of the PDF file that you want to convert. You simply select it and wait for it to import.
How to convert a PDF to Excel with web pages
However, if you haven’t contracted the Microsoft Office 365 service, don’t worry, because there are other ways to convert a PDF to Excel, using web pages that specialize in it. Next, we will tell you how to do it in some of the most popular.
Convert PDF to Excel from Adobe
First of all, we have the Adobe page, from which we also you can convert PDF files to Excel online and without installing anything. All through a simple process.
- When you enter the Adobe website, you will see a blue button that says Select a file.
- Once you press it, it will open File Explorer of Windows.
- You have to find the PDF file you want to convert and upload it.
- After a few seconds, the page will show you that the conversion was successful.
- You will also see the button Download the Excel file that you have converted
That will have been the whole process to convert a PDF to Excel from the Adobe page. If you wish, you can register and upload the file to the cloud for editing anywhere, among other benefits. But this is not mandatory.
Convert PDF to Excel from SmallPDF
From the Smallpdf page you can also convert PDF files to Excel for free and without downloading any external program. You just have to follow the following steps.
- when entering Smallpdf’s pageyou will see a central button that says choose files.
- You click on it, then a File Explorer window opens for you to select the PDF you want to convert.
- Once uploaded, it will start the conversion process.
- Finally, you simply have to download the Excel file and proceed to edit it or whatever you want to do.
Convert PDF to Excel from sodaPDF
The sodaPDF online website, like the previous ones, also allows convert pdf to excel for free. You just have to follow the following steps.
- The first thing is to choose the PDF file you want to convert. To do this, you must click on the Choose a file.
- This will open the Windows Explorer window. Although, if you want, you can choose to search in other storage mediaWhat Dropbox and Google Drivefor example.
- When you find the PDF file, you select it and it will be uploaded to the platform to start the conversion.
- Once this process is finished, you will be able to view the Excel file and proceed to download it.
Related topics: Technology