If for any reason you are going to change your smartphone and this includes a system change, you must take this information into account. When buying a new smartphone, especially those iPhonethere are many rumors and incorrect information about the battery of the device.
Before, it was said that the ideal was to connect the phone for about 9 to 12 hours, but this causes more damage to the battery and shortens its useful life. With recent innovations by Apple, many myths about charging iPhones have been forgotten.
The portal Mendoza Today addressed the issue and answered the question about the first charge of the iPhone battery.
How long should the iPhone be charged for the first time?
- If you have bought a recent model of the phone designed by Apple, you have no reason to worry, since the iPhone has a system in which the battery stops taking power from the charger, once it has reached 100%.
- It is important to point out that the charging units of iOS devices are manufactured with lithium ions, which means that they do not have a historical record of their charging processes.
- You can let iPhone reach 100% charge and stay connected for a few more hours. However, what we should not let happen is that the battery is completely discharged, since it affects the charging cycles.
- The best option is for the device to remain with a battery level between 30% and 80% charge, in order to prolong the life of the power cell.
It is recommended that the battery is not fully discharged. Photo: Unsplash
iOS: how to know the exact speed at which you are traveling with your vehicle
- First, enter the app store, the Apple app store and download “Speedometer”. You can get it quickly by clicking here.
- It is likely that the application will ask you for certain permissions such as your location, grant them so that it works without problems, do not worry, it is a 100% reliable platform.
- Now, open the application and a speedometer will appear, very similar to the ones that vehicles have.
- Finally, you just have to be moving and the app will show you the exact speed at which you are traveling in kilometers per hour (KM/H).
Besides, Speedometer It will tell you what the minimum and maximum speed allowed is, even in the “Antiradar” tab, which is located at the bottom of the app, you will be able to know if you are really exceeding the limit.