aliexpress little by little it has gained a foothold in our consumption habits. Probably, only a few years ago, it was the most daring who considered the possibility of purchase a product shipped from China. However, now a large part of users know that purchases made on this platform are resolved, in most cases, successfully. If to all this we add a second layer of security, namely the Payment with paypalwell better than better.
In this article we explain precisely how to pay with PayPal on AliExpress and what good reasons you have for doing so. On the other hand, we expose all the Payment Methods offered by the Asian giant to make your purchases. After reading this guide, you will have no doubts about how you should pay the amount of your basket on AliExpress.
How to pay with PayPal on AliExpress step by step
Pay with PayPal on AliExpress It is an extremely simple process. However, first of all, you must create an account in this payment service to later use it in AliExpress. In any case, we show you all the instructions you must follow to pay for your purchases with PayPal.
Create a PayPal account
Discharge one new PayPal account it is as easy as registering a profile on any other platform. You do it like this:
- Open the PayPal home page and click the button Create Account that you will see in the upper right area of the screen.
- Select the type of account you want to register. In most cases, the correct option is Personal account.
- Follow the steps in the wizard to open your new account. Do not forget that it will be necessary to provide some relevant personal information, such as the telephone number or email.
- Verify your account via email.
- Link a payment method to PayPal. It is possible to use a bank account or a debit or credit card.
By doing this, you will have created a new PayPal account that you can use in online stores, such as AliExpress or the Apple App Store. If you want to know the payment service in depth, we recommend that you read this guide in which we tell you what PayPal is and how to take advantage of its potential.
Pay on AliExpress with PayPal
Well, now that you have a new profile in PayPalthe time has come to meet how to use it on aliexpress.
The first thing to keep in mind is that not all products can be paid with PayPal. However, after carrying out some tests, we have come to the conclusion that a substantial part of the AliExpress catalog can be paid with this payment method.
With this matter clarified, add the product you want to buy to cart. Sometimes you will have to mark certain parameters before you can send it to your cart. For example, sometimes it is necessary to choose the color or dimensions.
When you’re done shopping, visit the aliexpress basket and mark the products you want to buy. You may need to purchase them separately due to differences between different vendors. In any case, click on the Buy button located on the right side of the screen.
add a Shipping Address so that the product arrives correctly. Next, click on Add a payment method. All the ways you have at your disposal to pay for the product will be displayed in the pop-up window. PayPal may not appear depending on the seller’s terms. If you’re lucky and it shows up, click PayPal to continue.
The button Buy red will have been replaced by a yellow one with the logo of PayPal. Press it to start the purchase process.
Enter the your PayPal account credentials.
The platform will ask you which payment method you want to use to pay the amount. Choose the one that suits you. Follow the steps you will see on the screen to checkout. In the interest of security, PayPal may ask you to verify your identity by sending you a code via SMS or email.
Once the purchase is complete
Once you have paid for your purchase, you will be directed to the confirmation page of aliexpress. Don’t forget that even PayPal acts as an intermediary, the procedures related to your order must be carried out from the AliExpress order page.
Advantages of paying with PayPal on AliExpress
There are some advantages associated with selecting PayPal as a payment method on AliExpress. The clearest is the protection offered by this payment platform to the buyer. What does it consist of? PayPal is committed to facilitating the Money back when the product does not correspond to the description, does not arrive or is in poor condition.
Perhaps the most positive point of this protection system is that resolutions are processed directly from the PayPal profile. In this way, it is not necessary to depend on online trading, in this case aliexpress, To solve the problem. It is necessary to make it clear that, although in most cases it is possible to benefit from this insurance, there are purchases that are not covered. This is the case of vehicles, industrial machinery or the payment of real estate. But, as you can see, the purchases you make on AliExpress They have nothing to do with those types of products.
In addition to its main benefit, that is, the buyer protection, with PayPal you will have other added advantages. Here are some of them:
- Possibility to choose the payment method that suits you best. In PayPal it is possible to link several cards and bank accounts. With a single account you can choose payment method most suitable for every occasion.
- Not having to provide your card to AliExpress. There is no doubt that, generally speaking, aliexpress it is a secure shopping site. However, you may have some reluctance to provide your payment details. With PayPal you do not need to do it, since this service acts as an intermediary.
- Benefit from PayPal offers. Sometimes the online payment company makes offers or puts facilities to finance. To the pay with PayPal on AliExpress you will have the option to take advantage of them.
- Pay with your account balance. As PayPal is used to send money between users, you may have a balance in your virtual wallet. In that case, it is possible to use it to pay in any store, as is the case with AliExpress.
Other payment methods available on AliExpress
We close this guide by listing some of the AliExpress supports payment methods in addition to PayPal:
- Credit card.
- Wire transfer.
- Western Union.
We must not overlook that the availability of each of these services will depend on the seller, the type of product or the country from which you buy.
Related topics: Applications