Do you have problems with Wordle number 113? We help you solve it.
Let’s go one more day with the solution to today’s Wordle. If you are having trouble finding the hidden word of the Wordle spanish 113 We are going to give you a series of clues and tricks to find the solution. How many vowels does today’s word have? Are there any “rare” consonants? Is it a verb or a noun? In case you still don’t know, don’t despair: we will also give you the complete solution.
For adults, a little further down we will also help you solve the Today’s Scientific Worlde April 29as with the Spanish Wordle, we will do it with a series of subtle clues with which you will be able to guess the hidden word without cheating. To the mess!
How to solve today’s Spanish Wordle
Remember that it is important that choose your words well with which you are going to play Spanish Wordle, especially the first two. It is essential to start with words that contain a good variety of vowels and consonants, preferably R, S, T, A, and E. “Subtraction,” “party,” or “cousin” are all good words to start with. Look at the letters marked in yellow and green and play accordingly.
If even though you’ve given it your all in today’s Wordle you only have one or two tries left to solve it, don’t worry. Here is a series of clues that will help you solve today’s Spanish Wordle April 29 (note that they go from least to most):
- Today’s word has three vowels.
- Today’s word does not have two equal vowels.
- Today’s word begins with U.
- Today’s word contains a T.
- Today’s word contains neither the A nor the I.
- Today’s word has no S, no C, no N, no P, no M.
- Today’s word is related to human anatomy.
Haven’t found out what it is yet? So let’s go with the solution to Spanish Wordle 113. today’s word friday april 29 it is:
How to Solve Today’s Scientific Wordle
If after the Spanish Wordle you still want more hidden words, the Scientific Wordle is the second most popular Wordle out there. It is played exactly the same as the Spanish Wordle with the exception that the hidden word will be, in some way, science related. In addition, it does not have to contain only five letters, but the riddles hide words of between three and seven letters.
As with normal Wordle, you may be having problems to find the solution of today’s scientific Wordle. In this case, we are going to give you a series of clues so that you can solve today’s scientific Wordle April 29. The challenge number 47 is a word with 6 letters which can give the occasional headache. Let’s go with the clues:
- Today’s Scientific Wordle word contains four vowels and two consonants.
- Today’s Scientific Wordle word has two letters A.
- Today’s Scientific Wordle word contains an I.
- Today’s Scientific Wordle word has a diphthong.
- Today’s scientific Wordle word has an N.
- Today’s scientific Wordle word contains a Z, an X either one and.
- Today’s scientific wordle has to do with hormones.
- The word of today’s scientific Wordle has to do with the world of plants.
Difficult, right? If you still do not see it and want to know what the solution is, we give it to you below. Do not continue reading unless you want to discover the solution to the challenge 47 of the scientific Wordle. Today’s hidden word friday april 29 it is:
- auxin. It is a plant hormone that regulates plant growth.
Related topics: wordle