No matter which application of our iPhone we are running, it is very likely that we will use the device’s keyboard. During all the time we use our smartphone, we add words, abbreviations and characters that help us write much faster.
However, so much data added to the phone’s dictionary can cause the autocorrect to insert a word that we do not want in a message or a publication in any social network. In addition, many suggestions become annoying and hinder the writing of texts on our smartphone.
Although it was believed that it was an almost inaccessible and complicated process to carry out, the web Ipadize has generated an instruction manual to be able to restore the dictionary of our device with an iOS system. We just have to enter the device settings to delete the entered data.
TUTORIAL TO CLEAR THE KEYBOARD HISTORY OF YOUR DEVICE WITH IOS
- Go to Device Settings
- Go to the General section.
- Tap Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Choose the Reset option.
- The system will ask for your security code, enter the assigned key
- Click on Reset dictionary
With this process we will have eliminated all the words and abbreviations that we store in the device’s memory.
Delete all the abbreviations and shortcuts that you stored in the iPhone dictionary. Photo: Unsplash
THE STEPS TO RETURN AN IPHONE YOU FOUND TO ITS OWNER
- First, it is important to clarify that you will not be able to unlock it if the mobile has a security mechanism.
- It is recommended not to try to guess the security password or pattern, as this could lock you out for several minutes.
- All you have to do is call “Siri”, the virtual personal assistant of iOS.
- When you enable Siri ask the following: “Whose phone is this” and it will reply “I think this iPhone belongs to (name of the alleged owner)”.
- Now that you know the potential owner’s name, summon Siri again and say “Hey Siri, call my dad, mom, brother, etc.”
- Finally, the assistant will make the call and you can contact the relatives of the owner of the lost iPhone.