during your event Google I/O 2022the Mountain View company has decided to launch not only various new features around its applications and upcoming cell phones such as the Google Pixel 7, but also to officially present its next operating system that is already in beta: android 13.
The company highlights that android 13 It will be based on Material You, a fairly friendly customization layer with which you can modify all the icons you want to your liking, in addition to choosing from a range of colors. But it is not the only thing, on the subject of security, Google will now be able to notify you which apps are using your camera, microphone, access to your contacts, personal information, all through a new menu.
On the topic of Google Photos, the Mountain View company has decided to add the “Photo Picker” optiona tool with which you can define which photos can be shared in your gallery and which should remain private.
On the other hand, Android 13 also gives tablets a new style. For example, a new photo selector will be added, nearby device permission for Wi-Fi, as well as improving icons with themes, choosing a language for each of the applications without the need to change the entire mobile, notification permission, quick Tap to activate the flashlight, among others.
This way will switch Android 13 to apps on tablets. (Photo: Google)
LIST OF CELL PHONES THAT WILL HAVE ANDROID 13 BETA 2
- Google Pixel 4.
- Google Pixel 4 XL.
- Google Pixel 4a.
- Google Pixel 4a 5G.
- Google Pixel 5.
- Google Pixel 5a.
- Google Pixel 6.
- Google Pixel 6 Pro.
You can also download Android 13 Beta 2 on Realme, ASUS, Lenovo, Nokia, OnePlus, OPPO, Vivo or Xiaomi terminals. For this, the company will take the steps in case you want to join to try it.
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID 13 BETA 2
- First, go to this Web. Once you have decided to join android 13 beta, click on “Participate”.
- Remember that if you do not have a compatible mobile, you will not be able to access the test.
- Now, register with all your data on the page in question.
- At that time you must enter certain aspects of your terminal such as the build number, model, etc.
- At that time, wait less than an hour to receive the Android 13 beta download.
- If you don’t see it, you can do it manually. To do this, go to “Settings” > “System” > “Advanced” > “Software update” and that’s it.
- Download, restart your cell phone and you will have Android 13 beta.