TikTok It is one of the most used smartphone applications in the world, in 2021 it was the most downloaded and its popularity remains at its highest, despite the fact that other social networks have tried to take away its prominence. The content that can be found in this app of Chinese origin is very varied and ranges from comedy to information.
Like any social network, it is important to have certain functions active that allow us to feel safe and protect our data. That is why this platform allows us to deactivate the visibility of our profile so as not to be tracked by malicious users.
In order to activate this function, we only have to enter our profile and follow the instructions found in the instructions that the page has shared. Fayer Weyerwhich is quite clear and helps users to apply this simple trick.
TUTORIAL TO DEACTIVATE THE DISPLAY OF PROFILES IN TIKTOK
- Enter the TikTok app on your Android phone
- Go to your profile and in the upper right corner look for the eye icon and press it
Press the button to enter the profile view settings. Photo: Mag El Comercio
- Now you will have entered the profile views, what you must do is press the gear button that is in the upper area
- At the bottom of the screen will appear a small with a switch, which has to be turned off
In this way, the users you visit will not be able to know that you were viewing their profile. But, it is essential to know that you will not be notified of those who have reviewed your content by pressing your username.
In addition, Mag El Comercio notifies you that not all TikTok accounts have the possibility of deactivating the viewing of profiles. If you don’t see the eye icon when you access your account, you’ll have to wait for the app to include this feature in a future update.
HOW TO CHANGE VIDEOS IN TIKTOK WITH YOUR VOICE FROM AN ANDROID SMARTPHONE
- First, enter the Google Play Store, search and download the app called Voice Access, if you want to get it quickly click here.
- Open the application and grant it all the necessary permissions so that it can operate, it may ask you for access to the microphone, don’t worry, Voice Access is 100% secure.
- Now, click on the option “Detect commands when the screen is on”.
- You will get a box with two options, tap on “Allow”
- The next step is to go to the “More” section of the application, here check that the commands “Scroll up” and “Scroll down” are enabled.
- Lastly, open TikTok and say “Scroll up”, this voice command will change the video, if you want to go back say otherwise.