huawei It has become a Chinese company that not only sells smartphones, but also a variety of gadgets such as watches, headphones, articles for physical well-being, and even vacuum cleaners, alarms, computers, laptops, among others. Do you know why it is called that?
Founded on September 15, 1987, headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangzhou province, it began its business with the manufacture of telephone switches, now it provides various patterns as 5G transmitters in various parts of the planet. So that you do not stay with the doubt, in MAG we will tell you what it means “huawei”.
WHAT DOES THE BRAND NAME “HUAWEI” MEAN?
- Currently all Huawei brand devices are working with EMUI, its customization layer, and soon with the release of HarmonyOS.
- It should be noted that due to a veto in the United States, the Chinese company cannot use Android as an operating system so far.
- According to the portal Wikipediathe name “Huawei” literally translates in Chinese as “achievement” or “action”.
The Huawei brand stands out for having a fan in its logo. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- It is in such a way that when someone says “Huawei” they will be congratulating you on the “splendid achievement”, “magnificent achievement”, “magnificent act” or “splendid act”.
- Currently you can download the applications you want using its AppGallery store, in addition to other plugins such as Petal Search or GSpace.
WHAT DOES THE COMPANY NAME “SAMSUNG” MEAN?
- According to the portal Wikipediathe Samsung company was created in 1938 by Lee Byung-chul as a company dedicated to the international trade of processed foods, the textile industry and the insurance sector.
- It was in the 1960s when Samsung decided to bet on the technology industry.
- Based in Seoul, South Korea, the brand name “Samsung” comes from two words: “Sam” which means “three” and “Sung” which means “stars”.
- That way the cell phone company is called “Three stars”.
- Samsung currently maintains its icon of blue letters with a white background, although initially the stars were incorporated.