The networks Wifi they are part of our daily activity, no matter if we are studying, working, or perhaps enjoying a movie or series. It is very likely that we are connected to the home (or work) signal in order to have a better connection on the devices Android.
However, we experience some slowness or some other problem with the connection, which leads us to check the router to see what has happened. Many times we see everything in order and we do not know the origin of the problem in our network, causing a large number of users to restart the router, hoping that the errors will be solved.
Thanks to the portal Androidsis, now we can have a complete analysis of the Wi-Fi signal to which we have connected our smartphone and thus know what actions to take to solve a specific fault. The only thing we have to do is install Wifi Analyzer from the Play Store to obtain a complete diagnosis of the wireless network.
What does Wifi Analyzer (open source) do?
- With this application you will be able to know all the details of the wireless internet connection, to which your device with Android system is linked. The system allows you to know the intensity of the signal, if you are connected to a 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz network and the channel in which the link was made.
- You can select the search for networks by their type of band or by the intensity of the signal, just by configuring the access points section. At the top of the screen you will see an arrow pointing down, if you press it you can configure which networks to analyze.
- Another of the benefits that Wifi Analyzer gives you is knowing which are the channels with the best connectivity and the highest speed, in this way interferences are avoided when there are several devices connected to the same network. To access this information, you must go to the Channel Rating tab.
Check which are the channels with the best connectivity in your network. Photo: Google Play Store
- Finally, in the Channel Graph section you can see the intensity of the signal and how far the device is from the router that provides the internet connection. In addition, you will see in real time other networks detected by your mobile device.
- The best thing about Wifi Analyzer is that it is an open source app and it does not collect information from users, nor is it interrupted by advertisements. As if that were not enough, all these functions are available to those who download the application without having to pay for a premium plan.
How to download Wifi Analyzer open source?
- Enter the Google app store (Play Store)
- In the search bar type Wifi Analyzer
- Depending on your location, it may appear in third or fourth place
- You must choose the app that says Wifi Analyzer (open-source)
- Wait for the installation to finish, open the app, grant the necessary permissions and start using the application.
- Remember that you can download the application from this link.
What do the letters “CE” mean on your Android phone?
- This engraving that is right next to the name of the brand of your cell phone hides something quite important.
- The letters “CE” stand for European Conformity.
- This means that if your cell phone has those letters, they also comply with the European Union standards.
- It means if your device Android has the letters, can plead or respond to cases such as explosion of terminals, cause fires, among others.
- On the other hand, if your cell phone does not have the “CE” certification and in case something happens to you, the company will not be able to respond if the event or accident occurred in Europe.
- Another detail that you should know is that if the letters “CE” are separated, it corresponds to Conformité Européene. Whereas if they are too close together, it means China Export.