In recent years, the instant messaging service with the largest number of users worldwide, we refer to WhatsApp, has implemented new tools that allow you to customize the application interface, such as dark mode, an option to change the platform theme from white to black; however, there is another customization feature, which gives you the ability to add a different wallpaper to each chat. Do you want to know how to do it? From Mag we will explain the process.
Previously, most cheats in WhatsApp they required external applications for them to work, but, after the constant updates that Meta developers have included in the green platform, now it is even possible to change the wallpaper of each chat, and not only color, but also We are talking about adding any image that you have stored in your gallery.
THE TRICK TO PLACE A DIFFERENT SCREEN BACKGROUND IN EACH WHATSAPP CHAT
- First, make sure that WhatsApp have no pending updates in the Android Google Play Store.
- Open the application and enter any conversation, it can be group or personal.
- Within the chat, touch the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, here click on the “Wallpaper” > “Change” option.
- Now, a new window will open with different backgrounds offered by the application.
- If you like any of the recommended ones, choose it, otherwise click on the “My photos” section to select any image from your gallery.
- The next step is to adjust the image to your liking and press the “Set wallpaper” button.
- WhatsApp It will ask you if you want to add the background only for this chat or for all, choose the first one.
- Finally, click on “Ok” > “Change”. If you want, you can change the brightness of the wallpaper first.
Done, to confirm the changes, just exit the personalization settings and you will see that the background will have been added automatically in that chat, if you enter the other conversations that image will not appear.
Can the iPhone 5 have WhatsApp?
Apple iPhones require at least iOS 10 to run WhatsApp As of now, which means all iPhone 5 and above users can continue to use Facebook’s proprietary instant messaging app. This also means that the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s will no longer support the popular messaging app, the website details. news18.com.
Do you have any problem in WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to enter your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.