System phone users Android, try to discover new features on their computers, especially those related to security and privacy. Currently, there is a method that allows you to hide the content of the notifications that we receive throughout the day, and it is available for teams Samsung.
The instagrammer Carlos López, better known as @lopeztips2created a reel where it explains how to configure the smartphone without having to download apps or APKs, to prevent other people from seeing the content of our notifications.
LOOK: Android: Why is my smartphone’s Wi-Fi connection not working?
TUTORIAL TO HIDE NOTIFICATIONS ON A SAMSUNG SMARTPHONE
- Go to the smartphone Settings
- Enter the notification section
- Swipe down and you will find the Notifications section (Lock screen)
- Choose the Details option and bring the Transparency bar to the maximum
- Finally activate the switch Hide content
In this way, every time you receive a message or notification, its content cannot be viewed. Also, this process is reversible and you don’t need any additional app or APK to reset the notification view.
THE GUIDE TO CONVERTING THE PHYSICAL BUTTONS OF THE ANDROID CELL PHONE INTO DIGITAL BUTTONS
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Settings” of the smartphone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Then, find and click on the section that says “Additional settings”.
- Here tap on the option called “Floating Ball”, the names may vary slightly depending on the make and model of the device.
- The next step is to activate the “Floating Ball” switch, which appears at the top.
- Automatically, a rung will be enabled on the right side of the touch screen, press it.
- Finally, some digital buttons will be displayed so that you can control the phone without the need to use the physical ones.