Through WhatsApp, a large number of files are shared that fill the memory of the Android device, to the point that we are forced to delete some elements so that we do not run out of storage space.
However, we mistakenly deleted files which are important and we don’t know how to get them back but thanks to instagrammer Carlos Lopez (@lopeztips2)it is possible to track the folder that contains the photos, videos, and other formats received by WhatsApp chats
TUTORIAL TO FIND THE WHATSAPP PRIVATE FOLDER ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
- Find the Files folder on your Android device
- Enter the internal storage of the device
- Swipe until you find the WhatsApp folder
- Now you must enter the folder called Media
- On the screen you will see a list of folders, in which the deleted items are grouped: photos, stickers, audios, profile photos, voice notes, among others.
- After choosing the folder, enter it and enter Private, to view the deleted items
Although this trick is applicable on all Android devices, regardless of their manufacturer, in Mag Trade We remind you that if you have a Xiaomi phone, and you have used the WhatsApp cleaner, it is quite likely that you will not find the files.
Likewise, if you have used Google Files to clean files from your smartphone, it is possible that you will not be able to recover the deleted items with said app.
TUTORIAL TO HIDE NOTIFICATIONS ON A SAMSUNG SMARTPHONE
- Go to the smartphone Settings
- Enter the notification section
- Swipe down and you will find the Notifications section (Lock screen)
- Choose the Details option and bring the Transparency bar to the maximum
- Finally activate the switch Hide content
In this way, every time you receive a message or notification, its content cannot be viewed. Also, this process is reversible and you don’t need any additional app or APK to reset the notification view.