As you remember, Meta has not created a native app for whatsapp web for mobile phones, because it can be opened exclusively from browsers such as: Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc.; however, currently many third-party programs have been developed that are compatible with the aforementioned messaging platform, the same ones that can help you to have a web version application on any smartphone with the Android operating system. Do you want to know how to do it? Here we will explain the steps in detail.
It is necessary to point out that to perform this trick you will have to download the application called “Wabox Toolkit for WhatsApp”, you can obtain it directly from the Android Google Play Store or by clicking here.
SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE WHATSAPP WEB MOBILE APP ON ANDROID
- First, check that WhatsApp have no pending updates.
- After having downloaded “Wabox Toolkit”, open the app and click on the button that says “Try the limited version”, it also has its premium version.
- The next thing to do is to grant it all the necessary permissions so that it can operate without problems.
- You will get a new window with several color options, this site is called “Comprehensive Toolkit for WhatsApp”.
- Move the space bar down and click on the “WhatsApp Web” section.
- Finally, scan the QR code to link your account, it is the same process as if you had opened whatsapp web in Google Chrome or the browser of your choice.
How to know what nickname they added you with on WhatsApp
- Access the official app WhatsApp.
- Then, write to that person that you are curious to know how they added you to the app.
- Ask him to send you your contact number.
- At that moment, the name or nickname with which you have been added will appear.
- Remember that it is the only method and you will not need to install any application.
- You can do the same process from group chats.