Konami made official the launch of the new update of “eFootball PES 2021″, the classic free soccer game that from June 2 will be called “eFootball 2022″, since the aforementioned application will be available in the Google Play Store for users. mobile devices or tablets with operating system Android, and in the App Store for iPhone cell phones. Would you like to know what are the minimum requirements that your smartphone needs to support gameplay? Here we will explain all the details.
LOOK: Why do Android phones charge faster than an iPhone device?
It is important to clarify that not only will the name of the game be changed, but some functions will also be improved, such as: decision-making for wins and losses in online matches, or the transfer of in-game virtual assets and various data; In addition, Konami announced that a new mode called “Dream Team” will be included. The current version, we talk about “eFootball PES 2021″, will enter a maintenance period from May 30 to June 2, the day it will finally be released renewed for all users.
LOOK: How to send long videos on WhatsApp without problems
THESE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR CELL PHONE TO SUPPORT EFOOTBALL 2022
- Android 7.0 operating system or higher versions.
- 1.5 gigahertz (GHz) or faster quad-core ARM processor.
- 2 Gigabytes (GB) of RAM or more.
- More than 2 GB of internal or external storage.
- iOS 13 operating system or higher versions.
- Only from iPhone 6S or higher.
- iPad Pro, iPad 5th generation, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPod touch 7th generation or later.
- For these devices there is not much information yet, but when we have it we will update this article.
- It is estimated to be slightly higher than Android in terms of RAM or storage.
How to remove advertising from your Android phone
- The first thing will be to enter the “Settings”.
- Click on the search engine and write the word “DNS”.
- At that moment, the “Private DNS” option will appear.
- Once inside, press “Private DNS” again and you will touch the section called “Private DNS provider hostname”.
- Now write “dns.adguard.com”, without the quotes of course.
- Then save it and restart your cell phone for it to take effect.
- With this you will have been able to eliminate about 90% of the advertising on your cell phone that usually appears on platforms such as Instagram or application stores.