Through the pages of issue 29 of Weekly Shonen Jumpavailable for purchase on 20 Junewill be published on chapter 1053 from one piecethe manga written and illustrated by Eiichiro Odaas well as the last chapter before the four-week break of the opera (all the details here).
Due to the time zone effect, up Manga PLUS instead it will be available from Sunday June 19.
One Piece 1053: sensational information in the first advances of the chapter
The first summary details of the chapter have just surfaced online and reveal sensational information in the aftermath of the victory of Luffy and his companions against Kaido and Big Mom and consequent liberation of the country of Wano.
Here are the first advances that we warmly invite you not to consult if you don’t even want to try a taste of the next chapter:
- Title: The New Emperors;
- The color page of the chapter is dedicated to the new video game currently in production: One Piece Odyssey;
- The new bounties of Luffy, Law and Kidd now amount to 3 billion Berry each;
- Luffy’s new mugshot in his wanted poster depicts him in Gear 5 mode;
- Hitetsu is actually Kozuki Sukiyaki, Kozuki Oden’s father. Robin talks to him and reveals that Pluton is in the Land of Wano;
- The Navy Admiral’s real name, Ryokugyu, is Aramaki. He can create plants and absorb people’s nutrients. We have seen him do this against King and Queen;
- A great festival is underway in the Capital of Flowers with fireworks;
- Kidd arrives at the festival and shows Luffy the newspaper he had previously received from Apoo;
- New Four Emperors revealed: Shanks, Blackbeard, Luffy and Buggy.
Recall that immediately after the manga will go on hiatus for a month and then return to serialization on July 25 within the number 34 of Weekly Shonen Jump giving start to the final story arc.
one piecemanga and anime
one piece it’s a manga shonen written and drawn by Eiichiro Oda through the pages of Weekly Shonen Jump (Shueisha) since 1997. The manga series, in the heart of the narrative arc of the Country of Wano, in Japan has reached i 1052 chapters And 102 tankobon. In Italy, however, the series is published by Star Comics editions with 100 volumes available (you can retrieve it on Amazon).
The latest releases of the manga are available for free and totally legal reading on MANGA Plus (Shueisha).
The manga is inspiring an animated series made by Toei Animation, in progress uninterrupted since 1999 with assets 1021 episodes total, which is transposing the events of the narrative arc of the Country of Wano. In Italy the broadcasting rights are Mediaset with 628 episodes dubbed as they returned in October 20 TV with the unpublished. The series is also legally visible, with subtitles in Italian and with a premium account through the streaming platform of Crunchyroll.
The franchise inspired video games, merchandising, spin off manga, animated feature films and a TV series Netflix with real Western actors currently in development. Recover here the latest details.
Recall that Toei Animation will launch a new one cartoon movie from one piece, One Piece Film Redout in Japan on August 6, 2022 and in Italy in Autumn 2022 for Anime Factory.