- How to create a group with 512 people on WhatsApp
- Where to Download WhatsApp Delta APK Latest Version
The successful South Korean K-Pop band, BTS, announced this morning one of the worst news for its fans around the world, since the group made up of Jungkook (24); Jin (29); RM (27); V(26); Suga (29); J-Hope (28); and Jimin (26), have decided to temporarily separate after serving nine years as a group; however, it is not the end of their artistic careers, as the young idols are now going to focus on individual projects, as reported at their annual FESTA dinner. In this opportunity, we will teach you how to download the best BTS stickers for WhatsAppso you can share them with all your friends and remember their best moments on stage.
It is not a goodbye, but a see you later. BTS has confirmed their temporary separation and many fans mourn this unfortunate fact, since the members of the K-Pop group have been together since 2013 and from now on they have decided to pursue their careers in separate directions, while some want to become soloists, others want to venture into the world of acting. If you like Asian culture and K-Pop, you will love having the best collection of BTS stickers for WhatsApphere you will find the best memes and the most famous phrases of the 7 members.
SO YOU CAN GET THE BEST BTS STICKERS FOR WHATSAPP
- First, enter the Google Play Store, search and download the “BTS Stickers for WhatsApp” app, you can quickly get it by clicking here.
- Open the app and you will get the sticker packs of each member.
- Choose your favorite and tap the “Add to WhatsApp” button.
- The following question will appear: “Do you want to add (package name) to WhatsApp?”, click on “ADD”.
- Enter to WhatsApp and access any conversation, be it group or personal.
- Finally, open your stickers and the new BTS stickers will have been automatically pinned to the top.
HOW TO CHANGE THE WHATSAPP LOGO FOR THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
- From the Google Play Store of Android download the app Nova Launcher.
- Now, make sure that Official WhatsApp has no pending updates.
- The next step is to download the WhatsApp logo in “rainbow”, click here for get It.
- Then, open Nova Launcher, grant it all the necessary permissions so that it can operate and you will have to choose any interface.
- Click on the application WhatsApp for a few seconds.
- A floating window will appear where you must tap on “Edit”.
- The gallery will open, find and select the image you have downloaded.
- Finally, click on “Accept” and you will have changed the WhatsApp logo in tribute to the month of pride LGTBIQ + (Gay Pride).
Follow us on our social networks: