- Why do you have to clear WhatsApp cache?
- For this reason a green dot or “@” appears in a WhatsApp conversation
It can? Of course. The fast messaging app, WhatsApp, has a number of features that its more than 12 billion active users enjoy. Through it you can not only make calls, video calls, but also react to a message.
What if I want to use WhatsApp without a SIM or NanoSIM card? Well, you can do it, but it is necessary to follow a series of steps so that you know how to do it and avoid having your account closed for life. At MAG we give you all the information.
LOOK: For this reason a green dot or “@” appears in a WhatsApp conversation
HOW TO USE WHATSAPP WITHOUT SIM CARD
- The first thing you will have to have is a cell phone where your NanoSim is located.
- Then install the WhatsApp application on a second cell phone without a SIM card.
- Now register your number and you will receive the verification code on the second phone.
- You should place it as it is. If you were thinking of using WhatsApp with a landline phone, the method no longer works.
- When you enter, if you have activated it, you must enter your protection code.
This way you can use WhatsApp without the need for a SIM card. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- After that, simply enter WhatsApp without problems.
- Of course, it is necessary that you have the NanoSIM in the other cell phone since it is possible that you will receive certain updates in it.
- Also, if you decide to cancel your phone line and continue using WhatsApp, your account may be closed in the future.
WHY YOU SHOULD CLEAR THE CACHE OF WHATSAPP
- First clear the cache WhatsApp It will serve to free up some space on your mobile device. Many times this tends to weigh more than 1 GB.
- Likewise, it will prevent the application from suffering errors or certain bugs.
- In the same way, you will delete certain junk files that have only been used to update or install WhatsApp.
- It should be noted that by clearing the cache you will not be deleting documents, much less photos, videos or chats.
- It also does not work to log out of the messaging app. In case you want to do it, you must click on “force close”.
- To delete the cache you must go to “Settings” > “Applications” > “WhatsApp” > “Delete cache”.
Follow us on our social networks: