Android It is an operating system that not only allows you to customize the main interface of the smartphone, but also offers you the possibility of creating your own configuration that suits your tastes; however, this freedom from the aforementioned software has its negative side, since users could accidentally make a change that ends up affecting the normal functioning of the computer. If you find yourself in a similar situation, from Depor we will explain how to reset your mobile settings to their default. Take note.
Before we begin, it is important to clarify that after resetting the settings Android you will not lose security settings (patterns, passwords, PIN or fingerprint); idiom; accounts (Gmail); personal information; and your downloaded applications, this is excluded, everything else will return to factory values, such as: font, wallpaper, themes, etc.
THE STEPS TO RESTORE ANDROID SETTINGS TO THEIR DEFAULT WAY
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Configuration” of your cell phone Androidyou find it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, scroll down and press the section called “About phone”, the name may vary slightly depending on the brand and model of your smartphone.
- Go to the “Are you looking for something else?” section, and tap on the “Reset” > “Reset all settings” option.
- Note that Android it will reset all settings to default, except for the settings we mentioned above.
- Finally, if you agree, click on “Reset settings”.
SO YOU CAN LOCATE YOUR ANDROID MOBILE FROM AN iPHONE
- From your iPhone access Safari or the search engine of your choice and place the following in the search bar https://www.google.com/android/findyou can click hereto go directly.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- A map will appear where you can see the location of the phone, you just have to see a green point with a drawing of a smartphone.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see a panel with your device’s data: brand, model, battery level and name of the WiFi network to which it is connected.
- Below this information there are three buttons: the first one gives you the option to play a sound for five minutes that cannot be turned off in any way; the second locks the device and allows you to display a security message and a button to call a contact; and the last one deletes all the data on the smartphone.
- It is recommended to search for your device in the company of a police authority for your safety.