- Why do you have to clear WhatsApp cache?
- For this reason a green dot or “@” appears in a WhatsApp conversation
Many times when we want to change Android a iPhone there are certain details that we often lose, as is the case of WhatsApp conversations, certain applications or conversation backups. This is the case of the contacts that, for the most part, are found on Google.
If you have decided to buy a iPhone in the last days and you don’t know how to transfer all the contacts of your friends, family or work, then here we show you all the steps that you must use in your Android. Remember that this method only works if you have a new, unconfigured Apple device.
LOOK: Why do you have to clear WhatsApp cache?
HOW TO MOVE YOUR CONTACTS FROM ANDROID TO IPHONE
- The first thing will be to enter Google Play
- After that, you should search for the “Move to iOS” application.
- In that sense, you must give it the coordinates and accept everything that its policies say.
- Now create a code.
- At that moment when you enter your new iPhone, you must press the option of “Move my data from Android”.
- Now you will be asked for the created code again.
With this application you can move all your contacts from Android to iPhone. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Later you must request that you make a backup of all your contacts.
- Finally the “Move to iOS” app will start to make a backup.
- At that moment all your information will be transferred to your new iPhone.
- With this you can have all your contacts on the new iPhone without having to copy them one by one.
WHY YOU SHOULD CLEAR THE CACHE OF WHATSAPP
- First clear the cache WhatsApp It will serve to free up some space on your mobile device. Many times this tends to weigh more than 1 GB.
- Likewise, it will prevent the application from suffering errors or certain bugs.
- In the same way, you will delete certain junk files that have only been used to update or install WhatsApp.
- It should be noted that by clearing the cache you will not be deleting documents, much less photos, videos or chats.
- It also does not work to log out of the messaging app. In case you want to do it, you must click on “force close”.
- To delete the cache you must go to “Settings” > “Applications” > “WhatsApp” > “Delete cache”.
Follow us on our social networks: