WhatsApp continues to make changes to improve the user experience among its users. Currently you can create groups with 512 people and the tool to transfer your data from Android to iPhone is expected to arrive soon, but reactions have also been integrated.
Like Instagram or Messenger, in WhatsApp You can choose from 6 emojis to react to a certain conversation or something your friend told you. Do you want to know how to change it in case you made a mistake? We give you these simple steps.
HOW TO CHANGE THE WHATSAPP REACTION OF YOUR CONVERSATIONS
- To do this you must enter WhatsApp.
- Then tap on the conversation where you made a reaction.
- Now tap on the message for around 3 seconds.
- If you reacted before, you also do the same.
- With this, choose the emoji with which you want to react on WhatsApp.
In this simple way you can change the reaction on WhatsApp. (Photo: MAG – Rommel Yupanqui)
- Once that is done, you will see that the emoticon will change.
- Your friend will get a notification that you have reacted to their message.
- Best of all, if you made a mistake in sending a reaction, there is no time limit to delete or change it.
WHY YOU SHOULD CLEAR THE CACHE OF WHATSAPP
- First clear the cache WhatsApp It will serve to free up some space on your mobile device. Many times this tends to weigh more than 1 GB.
- Likewise, it will prevent the application from suffering errors or certain bugs.
- In the same way, you will delete certain junk files that have only been used to update or install WhatsApp.
- It should be noted that by clearing the cache you will not be deleting documents, much less photos, videos or chats.
- It also does not work to log out of the messaging app. In case you want to do it, you must click on “force close”.
- To delete the cache you must go to “Settings” > “Applications” > “WhatsApp” > “Delete cache”.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru