- Android: the guide to reset my phone settings to their default version
- So you can know if your Android phone has been used before buying it
All mobile devices with operating system Android, whether from the company Xiaomi, Samsung, Motorola, etc., have a function that is not to the liking of many users, this is that the main camera of your phone takes pictures with a watermark that specifies the brand and the equipment model. If you do not feel comfortable with this specification and you consider that it covers important parts of your images, from Mag we will explain how to remove the watermark forever.
You won’t have to root your phone or download apps from external sites, as the watermark can be removed directly from your native camera settings. This mark usually appears automatically at the bottom left after you have taken a picture, for example: in Samsung the following specification comes out: “Samsung Quad Camera. Taken with my Galaxy (model).”
THE STEPS TO REMOVE THE WATER STAMP FROM THE PHOTOS TAKEN BY THE ANDROID CAMERA
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Configurations” of your cell phone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, press the section called “Applications”. All downloaded or default apps on your smartphone will be displayed.
- Here you have to locate and tap on the native “Camera” app.
- The next step is to press the “Camera Settings” option.
- Finally, scroll down and turn off the switch that says “Watermark”.
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO WHEN YOUR ANDROID PHONE FALLS INTO WATER
- Do not leave it on, it is recommended to turn it off and dry it with a cloth.
- You should not turn it on when it turns off only after falling into the water, if you do you could generate a short circuit inside that ends up damaging the components.
- If your cell phone is old and suddenly has a removable battery, remove it and proceed to dry it with the same cloth.
- Do not dry it with a hair dryer.
- Do not blow through the speaker part or the charging slot. It is best to use a cotton swab that has been soaked in isopropyl alcohol, this is a special liquid used by cell phone technicians to evaporate water from electronic components.
- If the battery is not removable, remove the microSD memory and SIM card.
- Don’t put your cell phone in rice, better buy a pack of silica gel beads.
- Do not expose it to sunlight or put it in the microwave.
- Do not plug it into the outlet.
Follow us on our social networks: