- Honor X9 Review: the good and the bad of the smartphone
- Android: so you can take photos from your cell phone without the watermark appearing
The Google Play Store is the official application store for mobile devices with an operating system. Android, because this site is considered one of the safest places to download programs and games without fear of some kind of virus entering your smartphone; however, some cybercriminals are dedicated to creating applications with the intention of introducing you to a malware virus, which is capable of stealing your personal information and even bank details.
The incredible thing about everything mentioned above is that these applications that appear to be “harmless” manage to circumvent the security and privacy filters of the google play and finally they are published to be downloaded by any user. In this opportunity, from Mag we will show you the list with the programs that contain malware, if you have installed some of these we recommend that you eliminate them immediately.
It is not the first time that Google publishes applications infected with viruses, there is already a history, but, this time the technological portal specialized in cybersecurity, we refer to SecneurX, detected 18 apps with malicious software inserted, the same ones that currently have thousands of downloads. These are the famous Hydra and Joker malware, both of which continue to camouflage themselves and make identification difficult.
THESE ARE THE GOOGLE PLAY APPS THAT CONTAIN MALWARE VIRUSES
- Coin track Loan – Online loan
- Cool Caller Screen
- PSD Auth Protector
- RGB Emoji Keyboard
- Camera Translator Pro
- FastPDF Scanner
- Air Balloon Wallpaper
- Colorful Messenger
- Thug Photo Editor
- Anime Wallpaper
- Peace SMS
- Happy Photo Collage
- Pellet Messages
- Smart Keyboard
- Special Photo Editor
- 4K Wallpapers
It is important to clarify that some applications have been removed from Google Play and others are still available, although it is likely that they will disappear in the coming days, so be very careful and avoid running into this software. Another thing to note is that if they are removed from the Play Store, this does not mean that they will also be uninstalled from your cell phone, they will continue to operate normally, so we recommend you delete them manually.
So you can locate your Android mobile from an iPhone
- From your iPhone access Safari or the search engine of your choice and place the following in the search bar https://www.google.com/android/findyou can click hereto go directly.
- Sign in with your Google account
- A map will appear where you can see the location of the phone, you just have to see a green point with a drawing of a smartphone.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see a panel with your device’s data: brand, model, battery level and name of the WiFi network to which it is connected.
- Below this information there are three buttons: the first one gives you the option to play a sound for five minutes that cannot be turned off in any way; the second locks the device and allows you to display a security message and a button to call a contact; and the last one deletes all the data on the smartphone.
- It is recommended to search for your device in the company of a police authority for your safety.
Follow us on our social networks: