A new Xiaomi product has just arrived on the global market that is not a mobile phone, headphones, a smartwatch or any other typical device of the company. It is a hair clipper called “Xiaomi Hair Clipper – 2022 Edition”, which lands in our market after being Reddot Design Award Winning. It is the first shaver that Xiaomi will officially sell outside of China, so let’s take a look at its specifications.
Features of the Xiaomi Hair Clipper hair clipper
The Xiaomi Hair Clipper is a wireless machine that can be used for both hair cutting and shaving. Its mobile blade is ceramic coated with titanium, so it provides a smooth and efficient cut with few passes. Xiaomi ensures that this blade will stay sharp for more than 300 hours of use. The main features of the Xiaomi Hair Clipper are the following:
- It measures 47 × 45 × 182 mm and weighs 266 grams.
- 6200 RPM motor low noise.
- autonomy of up to 180 minutes.
- Charges to 100% in 2.5 hours.
- Certification IPX7 against water (it is washable).
- Includes 3 cutting accessories: one for cuts from 3 – 21 mm, another for cuts from 23 – 41 mm and a last one to cut large amounts of hair in less time.
- Also bring a head support, a cleaning towel and a small brush to clean the machine blade after use.
As we mentioned at the beginning, this shaver received the 2022 Reddot Design Award for its elegant and minimalist appearance. In the images you can see that it has been absolutely deserved. Let’s not forget that last year Xiaomi won 3 Reddot awards with MIUI, so this is not something that surprises us.
Xiaomi Hair Clipper price and availability
This hair clipper is already listed on Xiaomi’s official website for the global market, so take a look at that page to learn more about the product. The price has not been confirmed yet, but it will most likely cost a few 59 euros.
Now if you can’t get this hair clipper in your market, there is a Xiaomi shaver that yes it is available in many stores and is the Mijia Electric Shaver. Take a peek!