Fortnite Chapter 3: Temporarily Removed Buildings



With the advent of the Season 2 Of Fortnite: Chapter 3Epic Games removed the buildings from its default mode, although this will be temporary.

Season 2 of Chapter 3 of Fortnitecalled Resistencebrings with it a new Battle Pass full of new skins, including that of the Marvel Doctor Strange character, whose arrival was anticipated by some leaks.

As mentioned at the beginning of the article, Epic Games will remove the constructions for a short time, as evidenced by a new loading screen launched with the season which reads as follows:

Only battle, no construction.

Although the constructions will be removed from the default game mode of Fortnitethis will not affect competitive modes, nor will it impact Creative Mode, which allows players to create their own maps.



Some players they are celebrating this changeas the game was recently criticized forexcessive focus on construction and not on confrontationswith encounters that turn into battles between who builds the largest structure as fast as possible.

In any case, it appears that the removal of the constructions it will not be permanentas reported by some well-known dataminers of Fortnite. According to what was reported by these dataminer, it would seem that this change it will be short-lived and that it should end within ten daysmore precisely before March 29, 2022. However, there are currently no official statements on the matter.

As we communicated to you in our previous news, with the launch of Season 2 of Fortnite: Chapter 3Epic Games announced that from 20 March 2022 to 3 April 2022 all proceeds from the game will be donated to humanitarian causes to help for the victims of the war in Ukraine. To this cause, as specified in the Epic press release, Xbox has also joined.

Organizations supported by Epic Games include Direct Relief, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the United Nations World Food Program (UNWFP) and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).



Related News

Comscope’s Android TV STB to power Orange Moldova with live and streaming services

Comscope has partnered with Orange Moldova to provide its customers with the latest generation set tops powered by Android TV designed to provide both live

SAR values ​​and smartphones, everything you need to know

The smartphone have been an integral part of our daily life for years: for this reason it is essential to ensure that their use, even in the long term, does

Valve says you shouldn’t fix a steam deck noisy fan like this

The Steam Deck started shipping two months ago today, and it's gotten a lot better since then, but this week may be the best one yet — because we're finally

Apple shares fall after company warns of a potential $8 billion hit from supply constraints

Apple's revenue rose nearly 9% year over year for the quarter ended March, the company said on Thursday, showing strong growth and investors worrying about

Review – Nokia 8.3 5G: the brick that is not the weight

Nokia presented James Bond's new smartphone in September 2020: the Nokia 8.3 5G. Sold at €659, it is the current flagship of the brand. If we still have to