Customizing the home screen is something that we all like to do. To do this, the web offers us multiple applications that we can use. Today we want to talk to you about KWGT, which is considered the most complete application to customize the home screens on Android mobiles. Follow us and learn how to use it.
We can get the KWGT Kustom Widget application from the Google Play Store. It must be recognized that it is somewhat complicated to use due to the configurations. However, once you get familiar with its interface, it will become easy to use.
This application It comes in different packages that can be free or paid. Within these packages we can mention:
- Huk kwgt: It has minimal and exaggerated styles, which are based on texts.
- Odyssey KWGT: It has more than a hundred impressive widgets and is characterized by its gradient colors.
- Pixxy KWGT: This is a paid package whose widgets are based on cards with very attractive bright colors.
- Ornate KWGT: It has a large variety of ultra-minimalist widgets.
- Exquigets for KWGT: This package provides widgets for a functional yet elegant setup.
- Modern UI for KWGT: Features a group of flat widgets with rounded edges.
- KWGT Party: It has 120 beautiful widgets, which can be used to replace your home screen.
- Andromeda for KWGT: Free package containing 62 Widgets, which follow the materialistic style of Google.
- Foxie for KWGT: It is one of the newest packages, it contains widgets with minimal style and card design.
Once you have selected and installed on your Android mobile, the KWGT package that you want to use. It’s time to start working with him, editing some of the widgets that the application brings. Which we do as follows:
The first step would be to place a KWGT Widget on the home screen of your mobile. Which is done as follows:
- Tap on the home screen and click Widgets.
- Scroll inside the widget menu, select the one of your choice and drag it to the home screen.
- Once the widget is selected, the editor pop-up window will appear where you will find the sections: Elements, Background, Touch, Layer, Global and Shortcuts.
- Entering each of the tabs you can make different adjustments such as changing the font size, position of the elements, adding backgrounds, changing the background color, among other things.
- Once all the settings are finished, click on the save button and the icon immediately appears on the home screen.
For create a widget from scratch with the KWGT appwe must have time and patience, since the process is a bit tedious, but we can achieve wonderful results.
- The first thing, just like editing, is to have the KWWGT package of your choice downloaded.
- Then open the application Click on the New Widget icon, which appears at the top of the mobile.
- An empty editor window will be generated immediately.
- To start adding the elements, we’ll click on the plus sign (+) at the top of the editor window.
- Next, there is a list with 10 modules that contain the elements that you can use to create the Widget.
- We start the work by choosing the Component module, where you will find many elements to select according to the purpose you have.
- From there on you can use the colored elementsforms, texts and functions, to design a logo or anything you want.
- Once finished, we save, close the editor and our Widget will appear on the home screen.
within the modules that the application brings us we have: Components, Texts, Shape, Image, Font Icon, Progress, Text Morphing, Series, Overlay Group and Stacking Group. In the Series module you can create very personal series for the date, time, battery and the like. Whereas the Overlay Group and Stacking Group modules will allow you to group the different elements in your widget.
How to link your widget to another mobile application?
To link your widget with any other mobile phone application, we must relate the widget ID to a host. This is done in different ways depending on the version of Android you are running.
To add a KWGT widget as wallpaper to my Android phonewe just have to follow the following steps:
- Obviously, having downloaded the application, in Fiesta KWGT we find 120 beautiful widgets, which can be used to replace the home screen.
- We open the application, we go to predefined load.
- Immediately, all the widgets that the application has will appear.
- We browse among all those that present, select one, accept and wait for it to load.
- Then we accept in the confirmation messages that are presented.
- We click save.
- Next, a message appears to set as wallpaper, click where it says fix, the system will redirect us to the cell phone wallpaper.
- We click on set as wallpaper. And ready, our new home screen appears.
Share our widgets with friends or family we can do it from Google Play, For this we only have to:
- We open the application, we click on share.
- Then we select if we are going to send or receive.
- If we are going to send, the list of all the applications we have is generated. We select, we accept.
- We choose the phone where we are going to send it, which must be close and also with the Google Play application open.
- And that’s it, the other person will receive the application and can download it from the same sharing window.