Video editing has evolved over the years, not having to use a computer to apply effects and save the project. With a mobile device it is more than enough to be able to apply any changes to the clips and all this with the different applications available in the Play Store.
Today we announce the best applications to speed up videos on mobile, an effect of the many accessible, since the resources are sometimes almost infinite. As a proprietary tool, one that does this is Huawei’s Petal Clip, which is included in the brand’s smartphone.
How to lighten a dark video on Android
kinemaster has become an important application when it comes to video editing on android mobile, so much so that it is used by several million people today. Given its wide range of options, it is considered one of the best rated, with a high rating from users.
Among its many functions, Kinemaster can speed up videos up to various speeds, the maximum exceeds 4x, apart from being able to put the clip in slow motion. The application adds the options to include texts, add special effects, embed music tracks and many other extras, including filters.
Among its strong points, it is a tool recognized as professional for all the functions included, without any advertising, it also allows you to record and add filters. The app has been downloaded by more than 100 million people and obtains a rating of 4.3 stars out of a possible five. Offer in-tool purchases.
To speed up videos in KinemasterDo the following:
- Download and install the Kinemaster app on your mobile
- Add a video in the app with the “+” symbol
- Click on “Clip”, it will show you a Saxon icon
- Confirm with the verification button on the right
- Now press the “Share” button
- Already in the video section you have to click on “Speed control” and it will show you different speeds to accelerate the video, as well as lower it
- And that’s it, so you can speed up videos on your mobile with Kinemaster
Petal Clip – Huawei
If you have a Huawei phone, you can use Petal’s internal Clip tool, it’s wonderful if you want to speed up video, but it adds a lot of features. It will not be necessary to download it, it is installed by default on devices of the brand, as well as on some Honor phones.
Clip by Petal is a proprietary tool of the brand, but it can be installed on other devices, as long as it is downloaded from sites like Uptodown, it works on Android. To speed up the videos we only have to do about two or three stepsgiving the possibility to save the videos in the storage.
To speed up videos with Petal Clipperform these steps:
- The first thing is to download and install Petal Clipyou have it available on Huawei, but also on Uptodown for other phones
- Launch the app and click on “Start”
- Choose the video from the gallery, you can do it with any of them and hit “Import”
- Now at the bottom it will show you a large number of options, click on “Speed”, it has a speedometer image
- It will open its options, which range from 0.5x for slow motion1x is the normal speed, while if you want to speed up the clip you can do it with 2x, 3x, 4x and 5x, although you have more options under “Gradual speed change”
- We adjust it to 3x for example and confirm with the confirmed symbol
- Click on “Export” at the top and click “Export” again to finish the project
- And ready, you will have the video at a higher speed, at which you want to choose
These are the 5 best apps of the moment to edit videos on Android
When it comes to speeding up videos on mobile, a very fine tool for that is Lapse It, since it has many utilities when it comes to editing a video. The interface is probably not the best, since it is not clear, but it does what we are looking for, speed up videos on mobile.
Despite being in English, the operation is simple, although at first it will cost us because it is not too clear, you can also record live and speed up the recordingas well as put it in slow motion. Lapse It goes as far as it goes, which is to give us the basics on screen.
To edit a video and speed it up with Lapse ItDo the following:
- Download and install Lapse It from the Play Store
- Launch the app on your device
- Click on “Gallery” and then at the top right click on the icon of a window and an arrow, choose Mp4 video and then click on “Continue”
- Choose the video to edit, let it process, this will depend on what you weigh, as well as the duration of it
- Once you see the project, press on it for at least two seconds and click on “See details”
- It will show you a lot of options below the videochoose the speed, it usually comes with the name of «Video Speed», you have several speeds, choose the one that suits you best and press confirm to save and finish the project, this will make you have it on your phone
It is probably one of the easiest apps when it comes to speeding up videos on Android phone, since it focuses on that, on giving speed and slowing it down if you want. Video Speed is an application with which to work comfortably, which despite being in English is intuitive once you open it.
Video Speed offers the option of lowering the speed so that it goes in slow motion, although other options provide filters, in case what we want is to do something different with it. It is a very valuable app, its rating is 4.2 about 5 stars. Over 5 million downloads.
To speed up videos with “Video Speed”do the following steps:
- The first thing is to download and install the application on your phone
- Open the app and give permissions to access media files
- Click on “Select video” and choose one of the videos the one you want to speed up
- If you open one it will show you only the speed options at the bottom, you can slow down the clip (turtle icon) or make it fast if you go from 2x to 4x at most (rabbit icon)
- To save the video you have to click in the upper right, in the “Play” icon, it will be saved and will show the “Saving” message, wait for it to be saved and that’s it