You may not have noticed (we suspect you did), but today is Friday. Excited for the proximity of the weekend? Well, yes, but that’s not all… Today is the day of Hunting Bargains in crast.net Mobile. Therefore, today we have to delve into the best phone deals.
All savings is little, so we compiled the best current discounts on smartphones, but also in accessories. And, as usual, we not only cover the spectrum of high-end mobiles that are already usually more expensive, but we also look at the lower ranges in which there are also interesting offers.
The best discounts on mobile phones
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra: If you like good phones and the Samsung brand, you won’t find a better phone today than the Galaxy S22 Ultra. The latest flagship of the Korean company offers what is probably the best screen on the market, a set of cameras worthy of the highest range and even incorporates an S-Pen inherited from the defunct ‘Note’ range. It has been lowering its price and can be obtained from 1,205 euros in its 256 GB version.
- iPhone 13: Apple’s latest flagship is the iPhone 13, a tremendously balanced device in all areas with a very good quality OLED panel, updated cameras and the latest iOS updates. Its price is 909 euros, although it can now be obtained from 808 euros.
- iPhone 12: If you don’t need to have the latest of the latest, the iPhone 12 may be a perfect candidate to be your new mobile. OLED panel, plenty of performance and with cameras that do not envy the ‘Pro’. It has almost 130 euros discount in its base version, remaining at 682 euros, although it is also reduced in greater capacities.
New Apple iPhone 12 (64 GB) – in Green
- Xiaomi Mi 11i: screen, performance and camera come together to form a piece of mobile in this Xiaomi Mi 11i. And although its specifications are brilliant, its price is even more so. From 650 euros that it had starting, it can now be obtained for 399.99 euros.
- Honor 50: the perfect combo of screen, performance and battery united in an Honor 50 that continues to inherit the best of Huawei, but with Android software. Its price continues to drop and it is one of the best bargains today as it can be purchased for 349 euros.
- Xiaomi RedmiNote 11: Although it already has its next generation on the market, the Redmi Note 11 is still a phone with a lot to say. Good screen, good design and enough autonomy to never let you down. You can get it now for 179 euros.
Mobile – Xiaomi Redmi Note 11, Stellar Blue, 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, 6.43″ Full HD+, Snapdragon 680, 5000mAh
- LITTLE F3: Beyond a very good screen for a mid-range, this POCO F3 amazes locals and strangers alike for its good performance and attractive design. In its version with greater storage capacity, it has a discount of 70 euros, therefore remaining at 329.99 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy M32: It may not seem that the Galaxy M32 is one of the most outstanding of Samsung’s mid-range, but it offers very good specifications with a Super AMOLED screen at 90 Hz, a 5,000 mAh battery or a fairly versatile set of cameras. Observing its price we can find it as a good device for loose budgets for 259 euros.
- OnePlus Nord CE: luckily for tighter pockets, the OnePlus Nord CE brings the best of OnePlus to cheaper ranges. Good software with one of the most valued Android customization layers, good design and a competent camera. Now on top of that you can buy cheaper with a price of around 275 euros.
OnePlus Nord CE – Smartphone 128GB, 8GB RAM, Dual Sim, Blue Void
Offers on mobile accessories
- Apple Watch SE: not that he has an offer to drive you crazy, but all savings is little. The Apple Watch SE is still one of the best smartwatches even in 2022 and is reduced to 269 euros.
- TicWatch Pro 3: Also considered one of the best smart watches, the TicWatch Pro 3 is a perfect hybrid between the classic and the new in terms of design, with very good performance and health sensors. It is temporarily reduced to 225 euros and is one of the best bargains today.
- Xiaomi MiWatch: It hasn’t even been a year since it hit the market, but the Xiaomi Mi Watch is already at a very good price. Almost perfect autonomy, good screen, software that offers very good performance and health sensors to keep a complete record. This watch can now be purchased for 106 euros.
- Sony WF-1000XM4: Although we can always discern opinions, the Sony WF-1000XM4 are always in the ranking of the best noise-canceling headphones. And it is that, apart from that specification, they also have great sound quality and a complete app with which to adjust everything. We cannot say that they are cheap, but they have dropped considerably in price to 209 euros.
- AirPods (2nd gen): They may not be the latest, but the AirPods 2 are still the best price option for iPhone users. With an H1 chip capable of managing its sound and autonomy in a brilliant way, these headphones are still officially on sale and it is possible to buy them for 119 euros.
- SonyWH-CH510: If headband headphones are more your thing and you want to get good quality ones at a ridiculous price, these Sony WH-CH510 may be the smartest choice. Although trimmed down in specs, they offer great sound quality and a compact, comfortable design. Its price? Back off because they only cost 34 euros.
Sony WF-1000XM4 – True Wireless Headphones with Noise Cancelling, up to 24 hours of autonomy with the charging case, with built-in microphone for calls, precise Bluetooth connection, color black
Discover many more offers
If you didn’t think it was much or just curiosity abounds, you should know that there is more technology deals. We remind you that our colleagues at Compradición compile all kinds of offers every day, being able to follow them on Twitter, Facebook or activate the notifications of your Telegram channel. And if it is the Hunting Bargains that win you over, you can also take a look at the corresponding sections of crast.net, crast.net Android, crast.net Home, Applesfera, Mundo Xiaomi, Espinof and Vida Extra. Also our already classic crast.net Selection is publishing offers in Twitter and on Telegram.
Note: Some of the links posted here are affiliate links. Despite this, none of the items mentioned have been proposed by either the brands or the stores, their introduction being a unique decision of the editorial team.