It is likely that WhatsApp be one of the platforms that users use every day of the year, since the aforementioned messaging application allows you to communicate with anyone from anywhere in the world, likewise, one of its main characteristics is that it offers you totally free services and without the need to register a bank card or make monthly payments. For this opportunity, from Depor we will teach you a trick that will help you create an incredible WhatsApp shortcut, since you will open the Meta application by shaking or shaking your Android device.
It is important to clarify that to carry out this process, you will first have to download a third-party application from the Android Google Play Store, which they called “Wabox Toolkit for WhatsApp”, you can get it quickly by clicking here.
With this application you will be able to create a direct shortcut to WhatsApp, so you no longer have to search for it among all the pile of applications that you have downloaded on your smartphone. Without a doubt, it is a program that will save you a lot of time and will allow you to respond quickly to all the messages that arrive.
HOW TO OPEN WHATSAPP BY SHAKING MY ANDROID SMARTPHONE
- First, make sure that WhatsApp have no pending updates.
- After having downloaded “Wabox Toolkit”, open it and click on the button that says “Try the limited version”, it also has its premium version.
- The next step is to grant it all the necessary permissions so that it can operate without problems.
- A new window will appear with various color options, this site is called “Comprehensive Toolkit for WhatsApp”.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Shake to open” section.
- Finally, activate the switch that is located in the upper right corner. If you shake from the main Android interface, it may take 3-4 seconds to open WhatsApp.
How to backup WhatsApp
- Opens WhatsApp and go to “Settings” > “Chats”.
- Go to the bottom and tap on the section labeled “Backup”.
- In the “Google Drive Settings” add your Gmail account, also turn off or turn on the “Save using mobile data” switch, this way you will create a copy if you are connected from a WiFi network or only with mobile data.
- Another additional switch is the “Include videos” switch, it is recommended not to activate it if you want to save space.
- Lastly, click the green button that says “Save”.