Via WhatsApp You can not only send text messages and voice notes, but also make calls or video calls with all your contacts, functions very similar to what some platforms like Google Meet or Zoom offer you. On this occasion, from Mag we will teach you how to create a fake call with any of your friends or famous people. Take note.
Before starting, you will first have to download an additional application from the Google Play Store on your mobile phone with Android operating system, which they called “Wabox Toolkit for WhatsApp”, you can get it quickly by clicking here.
In addition, the trick must be used for entertainment purposes only and not to talk or put someone down. According to Wabox Toolkit “it is not affiliated with any other messaging application”, so it is at your own risk to make good use of it.
SO YOU CAN CREATE A FAKE CALL BY WHATSAPP
- First, check that WhatsApp have no pending updates.
- Now, open the platform and through your contact list download the photo of your friend or relative, you can take a screenshot and then crop it. You can also download a photo from Google Chrome or the browser of your choice.
- After having downloaded “Wabox Toolkit”, enter the app and click on the button that says “Try the limited version”.
- The next step is to grant it all the necessary permissions so that it can work without problems.
- A new window will appear with various color options, this site is called “Comprehensive Toolkit for WhatsApp”.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Fake Chat & Call” section.
- Hit “Dismiss” on the disclaimer notice.
- A fake main interface will open. WhatsAppclick on the “Calls” tab and enter the name of the person and their profile picture.
- Finally, click on the phone icon and you will automatically have created a fake call.
Done, that would be it. As you can see in the fake call, the “communication” time will not stop unless you press the red “Hang up” button. Other details that make it look real is that they have the speaker, send message and mute icons.
Can the iPhone 5 have WhatsApp?
Apple iPhones require at least iOS 10 to run WhatsApp As of now, which means all iPhone 5 and above users can continue to use Facebook’s proprietary instant messaging app. This also means that the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s will no longer support the popular messaging app, the website details. news18.com.