soundcloud is a huge library of songs, sounds and some podcasts. We can find a wide variety of musical genres, which we can enjoy with an internet connection on our devices Android.
However, there is the possibility of having the songs available just by downloading them to our smartphone. The page CMM has indicated the steps to follow for users to listen to their favorite songs without having to use their data or a Wi-Fi connection.
TUTORIAL TO DOWNLOAD SOUNDCLOUD MUSIC ON ANDROID
To perform this procedure you need to use a laptop or PC, enter Google Chrome and use the page KlickAud
- Enter the SounCloud page and locate the song you want to download and click on the Copy link button
- go to the page KlickAud and paste the copied link, then press convert and wait for the Download option to appear
- On your computer enter your Google Drive account and upload the file, you will find it in the Downloads folder
- Open Google Drive on your smartphone and open the file, you can listen to it from the Google server or save it directly to your device’s memory
You can download the SoundCloud tracks you want and then store them in your Google Drive account. Remember that you can also choose the SD card that you have in your device to save the songs and thus not occupy memory in the internal storage of your smartphone with Android system.
You can download music content from SoundCloud to enjoy it on your Android smartphone. Photo: Unsplash
TUTORIAL TO POSTPONE THE NOTIFICATIONS OF YOUR XIAOMI SMARTPHONE
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up the notification bars
- Tap the notification you want to snooze and hold it until the Allow, Snooze and More buttons (three dots) appear
- Select the Snooze option and choose the time you want between 15 minutes and two hours
Now you won’t have to worry about receiving notifications from apps for a long time. One of the great advantages of this trick is that it is not exclusive to Xiaomi. Other Android manufacturers have added this feature to their devices.